Saturday, May 01, 2010

happy labour's day!


good morning everyone. today is Saturday, n today is Labour's Day. here I would like to wish happy labour's day to my mother, my uncles n aunties, my relatives, my teachers, my lecturers, my friends who already work, my contacts, n my acquaintances. today is a day that celebrate those who work (not the unemployed) and was celebrated on each May 1st every year.

for the Kelantanese, because today is Labour's Day (L day), why dont you all spend some of ur time to go to the Pesta Buku Kelantan at Dewan Jubli Perak MPKB, Jln Sultan Mahmood, Kota Bharu , Kelantan. it was one of the activities of the Labour's Day Sale which was from April 26th to May 9th 2010. my younger sister had already bought a book from the Pesta Buku. (I want to go too!)

aparts from the Pesta Buku, there was Ekspo Pertanian Kelantan 2010 at Perkarangan Stadium Sultan Muhammad ke IV from 10am to 11pm every day from April 27th to May 3rd 2010. it was said that various of events will be held. my mother said that there will be batik drawing and colouring thing contest. there will be a lot of fun there!
so, let's join it together. Bring ur family n kids n let them have fun.

i will go tomorrow. will. for sure.

source credit to http://www.kelantan.gov.my/
Terima Kasih Sudi Membaca ! Singgahlah lagi !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...